2023 Learnership Programme Applications are now open
was once a LEARNER…
And to be the BEST in the exhilarating, ever-evolving world of property, you need to learn from the BEST.
At Redefine Properties, we create and manage spaces in a way that changes lives, and we believe that it all begins with the right partnerships. Our Learnership Programme is rooted in this very philosophy and brings learners and leaders together, to be innovative and to co-create impactful solutions.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Applications open on 1 August 2022 and close on 31 August 2022.
So, if you’re passionate about property, our programme offers you a range of opportunities, including roles in asset and property management, with specialised roles in group shared services such as legal, marketing, finance, human resources, and so much more.
As a people-centric brand, we’re intent on providing our learners with an incredible learning experience. It’s just one of the reasons why we’ve been certified as a Top Employer for seven consecutive years by the Top Employers Institute.
There are some minimum requirements to apply for our Learnership Programme
- You are a South African citizen
- You have a Grade 12 (or equivalent) and a tertiary qualification
- You have NO tertiary studies or employment for 2023
- You have NOT completed any previous learnership(s)
- You are willing to reside in Gauteng or Western Cape for the duration of the programme
- The programme is open to EE candidates
- People with disabilities who meet the essential requirements are encouraged to apply
For South African latest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Jobs Go To Tade-Recruit.com