ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS (2): CORPORATE SERVICES AND INVESTMENT PROMOTION DIVISIONS
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Administrative Officers will provide day-to-day support to the Executives for Corporate Services and Business Development and Investment Promotion respectively.
Preparation of Business Correspondence and Records
• Providing administration support to the Department
• Typing of memos and letters when required
• Compiling registers (legal, risk and compliance)
• Capturing and archiving of documents on the documents managing system
• Ensuring that all filing is completed within the agreed timeframe in line with TASEZ’s practices
• Managing access to archives
• Preparing presentations
• Managing courier service on behalf of the Department
• Assisting with research when required
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
• Managing Corporate Services Senior manager’s diary
• Ensuring that relevant documentation is prepared and received prior to meetings
• Arranging refreshments for meetings
• Taking minutes during meetings and distribute approved minutes to all relevant stakeholders within the agreed timeframe
• Booking of flights, accommodation and vehicle hire
• Confirming reservations prior to departure
• Performing cancellations or changes and inform relevant traveller accordingly.
• Ensuring timeous travel authorisation by relevant approvers
• Placing stationary orders and other requirements for the Department
• Maintaining stationary stock levels within acceptable standards
• Filing of faxes and email confirmations
• Maintaining electronic and hard copy filing system
• Scanning, copying, printing, faxing and binding of documents required for the Business Unit.
• Initial preparation of forms and statutory returns
• Stand in as Executive’s assistant when required
• Document management competency is critical for this role.
Planning and organising – Conflict management
Interpersonal – Excellent typing
Working under pressure – Coordination
Communication – Minute taking
• Ability to work in harmony with co-workers.
• Strong work ethic
• Grade 12
• Certificate in Office Administration
• A National Diploma in Office Administration will be advantageous
• A successful candidate will be required to have at least a 1-year experience in operational secretarial/administrative role.
Qualifying candidates can send their comprehensive CVs, Covering Letter, Certified Copies of SA ID and Qualifications and Three Contactable References to email@example.com
The closing date for applications 08 August 2022.