PICK n PAY LEARNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY
Pick ‘n Pay Bophelong (Swazi Inn) are offering youth an opportunity to participate in a SETA Learnership Program for a fixed period of 12 months.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
What You Can Expect?
– Theoretical knowledge of the retail sector.
– Practical meaningful workplace experience
-Fixed term employment with Pick n Pay for a 12 months period
– Monthly stipend
– SAQA accredited qualification
Who Can Apply?
– South African Citizen with valid Identity Document
– Residents of Kaalfontein, Allandale, Ebony Park, Ivory Park and Rabie Ridge.
– Be between the ages of 18 until 35 years.
– Have completed National Senior Certificate (Matric)
– Currently unemployed and not studying.
– South African ID Document
– Detailed CV
– Matric Certificate
– Proof of Residence
Send the above documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Friday, 22 July 2022.
Enquiries: 011 261 7213
Please Note that all applications must be emailed and not hand delivered.