Fullserve: Security Officers Internships 2022 / 2023
Fullserve invites unemployed graduates to apply for Security Officers Internship / Graduate Programme
2022 / 2023.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Internship Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Internship Closing Date: 22 July 2022
The Internship programme will run for a period of 12 months with the stipend of R3800.00
INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME FOR SECURITY OFFICERS
The Security officer intern will be responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing
vandalism, theft, or other criminal behavior. Helping the company in maintaining excellent working
condition by keeping the company safe and problem free.
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment and access points.
- Complete reports by recording observations information occurrences and surveillance active witness and obtaining signatures.
- Maintain organization stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Contributing to security team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure the security safety and wellbeing of all personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Respond to emergency situations to provide necessary assistance.
- Protect the company assets relatives to theft, assault, fire, and security breaches.
- Report suspicious activity, criminal behavior, and security breaches.
- Patrolling premises regular to maintain order and establish presence.
- Submit reports of daily surveillance.
- Minimum Grade 12.
- Valid PSIRA C certificate.
- Valid Police Clearance certificate/MIE Verification clear criminal record
- Valid Firearm Competency.
- Certified ID Copy
How to Apply
Applicants should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date 22 July 2022