The internet and telecom niche is broad and covers a wide range of topics including
- Wireless technology
- Mobile technology
- Artificial intelligence
- Machine learning
- Virtual reality
- Big data and more
Technology is evolving at a swift pace. More so, it has changed the way we live and interact with people.
Every day, there are amazing discoveries, products, apps, and tech solutions. And while some new startups are emerging, some companies are folding up.
The competition in the tech space is fierce. Companies are ready to make massive investments in ads. So this represents a lucrative niche for AdSense arbitrage.
Some of the ideas for bloggers in this space include
- Tech news and predictions
- Disruptions in the tech space.
- Software and technology review
- Gadget reviews
- Software usage tips and troubleshooting
- Computer and mobile repairs
According to the SEMRush CPC Map tool, the average CPC for this niche is $5.80 in the US. In the UK, the average CPC is $6.25.
The top-paying keywords under this niche in the UK include
- Internet security firewall with a CPC of $155.13
- Network firewall security with a CPC of $98.93
- Firewall security – CPC of $81.13
- Three mobile broadband – CPC of $37.48
Let’s take a look at the search volume for keywords in this niche.
- Mobile phones have 90,500 searches every month
- Internet earns 74,000 searches every month
- Data protection act has a monthly search volume of 33,100
- Big data has a monthly search volume of 27,100 and
- Cyber Security has a monthly search volume of 22,200