This programme is geared towards providing and developing recent graduates by providing an on-the-job workplace experience programme aligned to the graduate’s field of study. The programme will run over a period of 12 consecutive months. The program offers Graduates the opportunity to gain experience in a complex, multinational fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) business.
Must demonstrate that you have graduated and/or completed your degree and/or diploma.Must not be part of an Internship or Graduate programme OR have previously partaken in an Internship or Graduate programme.Graduates will be required to be based at the site where the specific vacancy is advertised for the duration of the Graduate Development programme.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have ambition to learn.
- Be able to organise own transport to get to work and back.
- Must have completed one of the following qualifications (3-year or 4year Diploma or Degree) :
- HR – Industrial Psychology or Labour ( Employee Relations)
- Distribution Logistics – Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Marketing – Marketing or Purchasing Management
- Finance – Accounting
- I.T – Information Systems
- Retail Ops – Project Design or Draughtsman or Architecture
- Build It – Supply Chain Management
Kindly note: All applications are to be submitted through the Careers Site and Pnet. Please refrain from calling the Distribution Centre (DC) or emailing applications directly.
If you have not had any response from us within one week of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.