How To Apply For Jobs At KFC South Africa
If you are looking for a job in the fast-food industry then working at KFC is a very popular choice. Bright Nerd Solutions have all the details on how you can go about getting a job working at your local KFC restaurant.
KFC promises every employee an opportunity to make a difference to themselves, the team they work with and the community they serve and to have fun while doing it. And they are proud of how we give back to each community that they are situated in, whether it’s something small like a smile given to each customer or through Add Hope, KFC’s corporate social initiative.
KFC is always looking to themselves apart by continuously striving to be a great place to work. Their culture ultimately aims to create an environment that is Friendly, Fun, Supportive and Customer –Focused.
If you would love to be part of the team, follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit The KFC Career Site
- Click on the province you want to work at
- Select the vacancy you are interested in
To work at a KFC Franchise you will need the following:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays
- A minimum qualification of Grade 10 (or equivalent)
- KFC reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks
- If you haven’t heard back within 30 days, your application was unsuccessful.
If you Didn’t find a job you are suited to. Submit your details to the KFC database and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.