Employment Type: Fixed Term
Reference No: Ref#8753 APPLY HERE
- Work Output Description
- Providing an extensive experiential / on the job training to supplement and support the theoretical and basic knowledge gained through the academic process. The program aims at providing an opportunity for students to participate in areas that directly correlates with their academic training as baseline for experiential learning so that they become employable in the future.
- Minimum Requirements
- BTech/ Degree
-Electrical/Mechanical Engineering -Metallurgy
- Honours Degree
- Skills and Knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Self-discipline and energetic
- Good Communication Skills
- Physical/Legal Requirements
- Fit for Duty / Certificate of Fitness
- Clear Criminal Record
Closing date: 2021/12/02
This position is an employee equity position, only applicants from designated groups will be considered.
Incomplete CV’s and / or applications will not be considered. Please note: CV’s with no copies of qualifications attached, will not be considered. Ensure to attach qualifications.
Internal candidates must inform their supervisors upon applying.
If you do not hear from the company within 21 days after the closing date of advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Report fraud and corruption to: the DATA-FREE interactive web based portal https://rbplat.ethicsdefender.com or to the Hotline – 0800 007 396 Hotfax – 0800 200 796 / Hotmail – [email protected]
Please note that RBPlat will never require or accept any payment by or on behalf of an employee or potential employee in respect of the employment of, or the allocation of work to, any employee.