Department of Health
this is a leading South African job portal that assists job seekers from all sectors not cryptocurrency and trading Forex
Re-Advertisment-CLEANERS : ABCEF SUB-DISTRICT CLINICS : 18 Avenue x4; OT Tambo x2; Ebony park x2; Discoveres x2; Hillbrow CHC x5 and Alexandra CHC x1 ONLINE APPLICATION
- Reference Number : refs/011489
- Directorate : ADMIN AND LOGISTICS
- Number of Posts : 16
- Package : R102 534 Per Annum Plus benefits
- Enquiries : Contact Person: Mr D Motsipa Tel: 011 694 3822
- Applicants must display competency in the post-specific functions of the post; AET qualification. Basic literacy, numeracy and communication skills. Be able to read and write. Willing to work extended hours when necessary. Fluency in at least two official languages, of which one must be English.
- Maintaining of a high level of hygiene in and around the workplace with the cleaning of the premises assigned to, which may include either or both inner and outer parameters. Performing tasks of a routine nature, such as dusting, Polish furniture and scrubbing floors, Vacuum carpets and mopping of floors. Remove refuse. Clean bathrooms and kitchens. Safekeeping and handling of a variety of Aids in the cleaning of the premises. Washing and cleaning of kitchenware and utensils.
- The new completed and signed z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID document (no copies of certified copies allowed. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be emailed to [email protected] Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The recommended candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates and medical assessments. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. Applicants are required to state on the Z83 under the reference number the Clinic/CHC which they wish to apply at. Multiple applications will be automatically disqualified, only one application is allowed under the reference number stated on this advert. Applicants are also required to attach proof of residence. Preference will be given to EPWP’s and Interns.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : ABCEF SUB-DISTRICT
Closing Date : 16-07-2021
|Do you have AET Qualification?|
|Do you have basic literacy?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
Cleaner (X16 Posts)