Learnership Programme: Pharmacist Assistant
Do you want to work and obtain a qualification at the same time? Are you passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care? Medipost has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant.
As a Learner of this programme you will be required to:
• Successfully complete the Learnership Training Contracts at a registered Medipost Pharmacy under an approved tutor.
• Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments.
Completion of Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics (or 60% in Mathematical Literacy); 50% in English and a pass in Life Science (Biology) or Physics.
Skills, abilities and job-related knowledge
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Computer Literacy
• Adhering to principles and values
• Working with people
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
• Following instructions and procedures
• Relating and networking
• Planning and organizing
Please email your CV and matric certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before Friday, 9 April 2021. Kindly note only applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.